I’m so glad you are interested in mentoring & private yoga sessions. It’s such a sweet way to work.
Individual learning and mentoring sessions are a wonderful way to begin or deepen your yoga practice.
I work with individuals and groups using a range of teaching modalities on topics like basic yoga alignment, therapeutic approaches to postures, anatomy, communication, conflict management, growing your business consciously as well as the deeper investigation of yogic texts and advanced practices like meditation, pranayama, bandhas and mudras.
- New beginners can benefit from the complete attention of a skilled instructor when moving into postures for the first time.
- Students with an established practice can use private yoga sessions to take their practice deeper: from alignment refinement to meditation to philosophy study.
- Students working with physical or other challenges will find support in learning about working with their bodies, breath and minds in a supportive environment.
- Students seeking major, transformative relaxation skills can create sessions dedicated to stress-relief and whole-person restoration.
- Pregnant and postpartum women benefit from the experience of a longtime practitioner who practiced yoga during pregnancy, birthing and new mama transitions.
- Moreover, private yoga lessons conform with the student’s schedule and unique pace of learning.
At this time, I am delighted to offer several options for private learning:
1. In-person, one-on-one learning sessions. $75 per hour. ($350 for 5 sessions, $600 for 10 sessions. Monthly plans are also available.)
2. Online, one-on-one learning via video chat (Skype or Facetime) or phone and custom follow-up videos, photos and assignments. $75 per session. ($350 for 5 sessions, $600 for 10 sessions. Monthly plans are also available.)
3. Online, one-on-one advanced yoga study and mentoring via video chat (Skype or Facetime) or phone and custom follow-up videos, photos and assignments. $75 per session. ($350 for 5 sessions, $600 for 10 sessions. Monthly plans are also available.)
4. In-person, private group learning sessions. $100 per hour. Perfect for the family, creativity circle or workplace that wants to practice together. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling group learning sessions.
Please email me email@example.com com to learn more about private yoga instruction or to schedule your next session.
- Submit new-student application and scheduling questionnaire here.
- Submit payment for single sessions here.